Monday, April 9, 2012

Different Accessories for Entertaining

Guest post written by Carolyn Branch
I think it's no secret that when most people entertain they do things a little differently than when it's just them in their home. Like when I'm entertaining and I want to impress people or just make everything nice for everyone, I'll pull out my good dishes and china. That's just how most people do. But there are the casual entertainment settings when you still want everything to look so cute but not make it look like you tried really hard. I have a whole other set of kitchen and serving stuff for that.
I have some serving dishes and stuff like that for things like that, but I wanted to do something a little extra for some casual living room entertainment. I was thinking lacquered serving trays. Lucky for me, lacquered trays are really in style and when I was looking online through some I saw info on vinyl siding replacement and knew that I could use that too. It's easy to forget about keeping the outside of your home nice looking for visitors, too.
I racked up in the clearance section on one of my favorite sites and found several trays that were just what I wanted at an even better price. Score! It's always nice when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment