Monday, August 9, 2010

Useful Automotive Products

There will be some ads mixed in with this blog so help me generate some additional income to care for my son. These should usually tie into our lives. This one is about my car.

My car takes a beating from my child. If I let him eat then he often gets food all over my backseat and if I don't then he pounds the seat in front of him. I generally let him eat and clean it up later. The link I have to talk about today has a product that would help protect my seats from his ammunition of choice: seat protectors.

I haven't purchased one yet but I'm pretty sure it's in my immediate future. I'd also like to get a dog for our family because we all really like animals and this would also protect my leather seats from sharp claws. Another benefit I can see is that it would cut down on the extreme temperatures of the leather when one first enters a vehicle.

I have a confession to make: I have no sense of direction. If you give me directions I might stare at you blankly and say "Can I have the address please?" You might respond, "But I just told you how to get there!" And I will nod and say you did but I want to put the info in my GPS. It's nothing personal, it's just that I was born without a navigational bone in my body. My life has been considerably easier since I've had my GPS because I can easily get almost anywhere, even with my son howling in the background, or singing- which is really about the same thing.

The website I'm writing about is about automotive products but they have several other categories to look through such as recreational vehicles, motorcycles, or planes. Now, I don't own a plane but I bet one of you out there does. (Come take us for a ride! We love plane rides!)

I did find the site very easy to navigate which is a huge plus since my time is limited. I would recommend this site if you're looking for anything for your vehicle- they even have some car floor mats I think I'll invest in!

No comments:

Post a Comment